1. Changes to our Private Policy
2. Personally Identifiable Information
We collect personally identifiable information (“PII”) via the Site and the Service. PII is any information that may be used to contact, identify or locate an individual, and includes, but is not limited to, your name, phone number, email address and postal addresses. RCDevs generally collects PII under the following scenarios:
- When you choose to purchase via our online store, you must create an account and we collect PII as address, telephone number,etc. We collect this information in order to be able to provide you with the Product and the Service and to manage your account.
- When you send us an email asking a question, we use that information to answer your question, to respond to inquiries and requests for information.
- When you choose to subscribe to the RCDevs Technical Group and/or the RCDevs Announcements Group, we use your email address to send you technical informations and/or general announcements about RCDevs Products and Services.
- To engage in transactions and communications. PII may be collected and stored as a necessary part of an online transaction and its attendant history. RCDevs may need to share information (address, etc.) with fulfilment houses, credit card clearing houses, and other similar situated third parties as a requirement to complete a transaction.
3. Non-Personally Identifiable Information
RCDevs also collects non-personally identifiable information (“Non-PII”) via the Site and Service. Non-PII is information that may not, on its own, be used to identify or locate a personal or entity, and includes, but not limited to, your server IP address, browser type, the number of users. RCDevs collects Non-PII under the following scenarios:
- The information as the numbers of users, the server ip addresses are required for RCDevs to provide the Products and the Services.
- When you visit the Site, our servers automatically collect Non-PII, including but not limited to your IP address, the number, frequency and duration of your visit to the Site and specific pages viewed, your browser type, your Internet Service Provider, your computer’s operating system, and information you search for on the Site. This information is used for Site maintenance, to improve the relevance of the content that you see, and for reporting purposes.
4. Cookies and Tracking Pixels
RCDevs uses “cookies” in connection with the user session on the Service. A cookie is a small data file that the RCDevs servers transfer to your computer for record-keeping purposes. RCDevs only uses “session ID cookies”.
5. Third Party Data Collection
RCDevs may use third-party companies to collect Non-PII (e.g., the pages you visit, and which links you click, and the categories of search terms you enter, and certain demographic information) when you visit the RCDevs Site. Please note that some Non-PII (which does not include demographic information) is also collected from End Users who simply visit the Site.
6. Information Sharing and Disclosure
In addition to the data collection and use practices outlined above, we may share or otherwise disclose information to third parties under the following circumstances.
- Credit Card Information.
Credit or debit card information and personal financial account information is considered “Sensitive Information.” We do not collect credit card, debit card or personal financial account information when you sign up for the Service, because we use a third party company. These third party have access to PII only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated by contract not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement.
RCDevs cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. RCDevs will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as RCDevs, in it`s sole discretion, believes necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of RCDevs or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity RCDevs may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable.
- Business Transfers
RCDevs may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including PII and any other information it has, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, or in the event of bankruptcy.
7. Changing or Deleting Your Information
Anyone with a registered RCDevs account may review, update, correct or delete the PII in their registration profile by logging into their account. RCDevs may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. If you’d like RCDevs to delete any PII that it has on you, please send an email to // firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Information Security
The security of your information is important to us, including but not limited to the PII collected via the Site and Service. We have implemented reasonable security measures to protect the information in our care, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
9. International Transfer – Storage in the European Union