1. Product Documentation This document is a configuration guide for RCDevs WebADM. The reader should notice that this document is not a guide for configuring WebADM applications (Web Services and WebApps). Specific application guides are available through the RCDevs online documentation library. WebADM installation and setup is not covered by this guide and is documented in the RCDevs WebADM Installation Guide. 2. Product Overview WebADM is a powerful Web-based LDAP administration software designed for professionals to manage LDAP Organization resources such as domain users and groups.
Documents in SMS Hub Server
1. Manager API The Manager interface provides access to some WebADM user management functions and operations exported by your registered applications. The Manager also allows external systems such as Web portals to remotely trigger user management operations and actions from the network. The user management functions provide LDAP operations such as object creation, update, removal, WebADM settings and data management, etc… The method names for internal management functions are in the form Manager_Method.
SMSHub API Description OpenOTP SMSOTP is only possible via Clickatell online SMS SOAP service and via RCDevs SMSHub which is a WebADM service application just like OpenOTP. SMSHub proposes much more options than the OpenOTP basic SMS functionalities but if you use the Clickatell service only, then you do not need it. SMSHub does not send SMS directly and will use Clickatell or another online SMS service. But with SMSHub you can:
1. Introduction This document is intended to provide administrators with the best practices for maintaining RCDevs WebADM and related applications (such as OpenOTP Authentication Server). The reader should notice that this document is not a guide for installing WebADM and its applications. Specific guides are available through the RCDevs online documentation library on RCDevs Website. WebADM installations and usage manuals are not covered by this guide and are documented in the RCDevs WebADM Installation Guide and WebADM Administrator’s Guide available in RCDevs website.
1. Overview This document is a migration guide for RCDevs products between two servers. The installation is not covered by this guide. 2. Requirements You need a root access to the old server and the new server. Products you want to migrate should be installed on the new server. 3. RCDevs Products This section covers these products: WebADM (webadm) Radius Bridge (radiusd) LDAP Bridge (ldproxy) Directory Server (slapd) Publishing Proxy (waproxy) HSMHub Server (hsmhubd) You need to use only the command lines for products installed on your server.
1. Setup an Account on Plivo Sign up for an account. Add the credit to the account (however, you should get some initial free credit when signing up). From the Dashboard go to API Platform and copy the AuthID and the AuthToken. 2. Configure WebADM: Login to WebADM. Go to Applications —> MFA Authentication Server. Configure the section SMS OTP. SMS Message Type ==> Normal (We advise testing using Normal first).