Protect your Enterprise Wireless Network
The weak link in WIFI security is usually lack of strong authentication
RCDevs provide you
The only solution which supports OTP for WIFI
OpenOTP supports the major IEEE 802.1X standards, including EAP-GTC (commonly used with Cisco devices), EAP-TTLS-PAP and EAP-TLS authentication over RADIUS (see RCDevs RADIUS Bridge). This means that your employees can authenticate to corporate WIFI with:
– X.509 Certificates – Employees self-enroll certificates through an easy-to-use web-UI that’s protected with one-time URLs and/or one-time codes, delivered via SMS for example. The same convenient way of self-service continues on certificate renewals, with users being automatically notified to re-enroll their certificate and are provided with a one-time URL to do that.
– One-Time Passwords – Users can concatenate passwords with a one-time code from their preferred token provider, like OpenOTP Token App, RC200/300/400, Google Authenticator, or from any OATH compliant Hardware or Software Token.
– Push Login (aka one-tap login) – Users with OpenOTP Token App can authenticate to WIFI by simply pressing “Accept” on the login that was pushed to their mobile.
– Application Passwords – Users provide a personal, Wifi-specific and time-limited application password which has been pre-registered via the self-services.
– Voice Biometrics – Users are required to speak their security passphrase on their Mobile Token to start the Wifi connection.