Enterprise WIFI Security
Protect your Enterprise Wireless Network
The weak link in WIFI security is usually lack of strong authentication
RCDevs provide you
The only solution which supports OTP/MFA for WIFI
OpenOTP supports the major IEEE 802.1X standards, including EAP-GTC (commonly used with Cisco devices), EAP-TTLS-PAP and EAP-TLS authentication over RADIUS (see RCDevs RADIUS Bridge). This means that your employees can authenticate to corporate WIFI with:
– X.509 Certificates – Employees self-enroll certificates through an easy-to-use web-UI that’s protected with one-time URLs and/or one-time codes, delivered via SMS for example. The same convenient way of self-service continues on certificate renewals, with users being automatically notified to re-enroll their certificate and are provided with a one-time URL to do that.
– One-Time Passwords – Users can concatenate passwords with a one-time code from their preferred token provider, like OpenOTP Token App, RC200/300/400, Google Authenticator, or from any OATH compliant Hardware or Software Token.
– Push Login (aka one-tap login) – Users with OpenOTP Token App can authenticate to WIFI by simply pressing “Accept” on the login that was pushed to their mobile.
– Application Passwords – Users provide a personal, Wifi-specific and time-limited application password which has been pre-registered via the self-services.
– Voice Biometrics – Users are required to speak their security passphrase on their Mobile Token to start the WIFI connection.