The new RCDevs’ SpanKey solution is now ready for sale (https://www.rcdevs.com/store)! SpanKey is a client-server solution which provides seamless AD accounts’ integration into your Linux environments, SSH access without key distribution and user session recording. SpanKey is licensed per server and packages are sold on RCDevs’ webstore or by contacting RCDevs sales. A 50% discount is offered for OpenOTP customers.
Our SpanKey2 main features are:
– Super easy setup (1 minute on a blank Linux host)
– AD accounts in Linux (no more PAM-LDAP or Winbind)
– SSH access (with offlinecapabilities)
– Host access permissions with simple server tagging
– Support for shared accounts (conserving personal audit)
– Graphical session recording in an encrypted DB or NAS
– Automatic account creation and temporary accounts
– Optional multi-factor login with RCDevs Push
– User enrolment via self-services
– Automatic SSH key expiration and renewal via email/sms
– Support for Hardware PIV keys and smatcards.
– Supported on most Linus distributions
Our next release will includes:
– Full MFA support (with challenge response and Hardware Tokens)
– Idle session detection and unlocking with AD domain password
– Sudo replacement (with on-the-fly system owner(s) validation via mobile push)
– Session sharing for collaborative work.
With SpanKey companies can gain control on all SSH key based access, with just one central entitlement storage: the already existing AD/LDAP. Simple, transparent and hassle-free. For more information visit https://www.rcdevs.com/solutions/ssh-key-management/