OpenOTP Network Access Control
Protect switches & improve wireless networks security with MFA
Network Access Control (NAC) keeps unauthorized users & IoT devices out of your private network.
Protect your Ethernet switches & Wifi
Most companies are equipped with managed switches and Enterprise access points which support the IEEE 802.1X standard.
OpenOTP / RADIUS Bridge provides extended access control for wired and wireless networks by implementing a set of EAP protocols under 802.1X. Your employees must authenticate themselves in order to gain effective access to wired and physical networks.
– X.509 Certificates – Employees self-enroll certificates through an easy-to-use web-UI that is protected with one-time URLs and/or one-time codes, delivered via SMS for example. The same convenient way of self-service continues on certificate renewals, with users being automatically notified to re-enroll their certificate and are provided with a one-time URL to do this.
– One-Time Passwords – Users can concatenate passwords with a one-time code from their preferred token provider, like OpenOTP Token App, RC200/300/400, or from any OATH compliant Hardware or Software Token.
– Push Login (approve/deny logins) – Using OpenOTP Token App, users can access Enterprise WIFI by simply pressing “Accept” on the Push login request directly sent to their mobile.
– Application Passwords – Users provide a personal, Wifi-specific and time-limited application password which has been pre-registered via the self-service web app.
– Voice Biometrics – Users are required to speak their security passphrase using the OpenOTP Token app in order to start the Wifi connection.