|Navigate using the 'Open' buttons to download the software packages.
Please look at our ONLINE DOCUMENTATIONS and HOWTOS.
Please report software installation and usage issues to RCDevs Bugs.
Please contact us on RCDevs Sales to order a commercial license.
|Main Download Sections|
|Libraries & Examples|
WebADM, Radius Bridge, OpenLDAP, WebApps and Web services are distributed in Linux self-installer packages.
To install or upgrade, just copy the installers on your server and:
1) Uncompress the archive (ex. gunzip webadm-1.x.x.sh.gz)Always prefer installing/upgrading using the WebADM with WebApps & Web Services version which contains the latest Web Services and WebApps.
2) Set installer as Unix executable (ex. chmod 755 webadm-1.x.x.sh)
3) Launch the self-installer package (ex. ./webadm-1.x.x.sh)
4) Proceed with the self-installer setup
5) Read the INSTALL, README and RELEASE_NOTES files in the installation directory.
To upgrade WebADM, do not remove the previous version and proceed excactly like for installation. Upgrades will not override your configuration files and will create '.new' files.
Read the CHANGELOG, README and RELEASE_NOTES files in /opt/webadm/ to get the list of changes and proceed with the required modifications (if any). Also read the application files in the /opt/webadm/webapps/.../ and /opt/webadm/websrvs/.../.
Note about versions: The software have a version number optionally followed by a patch level.
Example: webadm-1.0.10-2 is WebADM version 1.0.10 with patch level 2. A new patch level is generally created when we add an immediate functionality for a customer or when a minor bug is discovered and corrected. You do not need to upgrade every time a path level is created.
After a WebApp or Web Service upgrade, the web services and webapps configurations may need to be updated. Log in WebADM Admin Portal and check the installed applications status in the home page. If a config update is required, click the "Not Configured" link and save the application configuration again.